top of page
Automated staining instrument
• Staining from 1 to 20 slides
• Hot Ziehl for mycobacteria
• Long expiry for involved stains
• Flat staining by covering
• Reduced maintenance
• Non-receiving instrument
• Waste management
• Detection of stain levels
• Slides drying by centrifugation
• Programming of incubation time and reagents volumes
• Dried slides ready to be interpreted
Borealys Duo range
• two instruments in one
• Immediate transition from a staining to another without any manipulation
Stain bottles remain permanently connected to the stainer.
The slides lie flat on a carousel numbered from 1 to 10 and are covered one by one by the stains.
The stains are only delivered on the spots containing slides.
Not for sale in the USA, Brazil, Australia, Japan and Canada.
bottom of page