Staining automated instrument
• Staining from 1 to 20 slides
• Hot Ziehl for mycobacteria
• Long expiry for involved stains
• Flat staining by covering
• Reduced maintenance
• Non-receiving instrument
• Waste management
• Detection of stain levels
• Slides drying by centrifugation
• Programming of incubation time and reagents volumes
• Dried slides ready to be interpreted
Borealys Duo range
• two instruments in one
• Immediate transition from a staining to another without any manipulation
Stain bottles remain permanently connected to the stainer.
The slides lie flat on a carousel numbered from 1 to 10 and are covered one by one by the stains.
The stains are only delivered on the spots containing slides.